Full Form of LOVE is Linguistics of Visible English and other LOVE full forms table with latest and unique category list.
|Category List||Full Form|
|Full Form Of LOVE In negative way|| L :- Lost of Money
O :- Out of Mind
V :- Vest of Time
E :- End of Life
|Full Form Of LOVE In positive way||L= Lake of sorrow O = Ocean of tears V = Valley of death E = End of life|
|Full Form Of LOVE In Chemistry||Linguistics of Visible English|
|Full Form Of LOVE In Funny way||lost of valuable energy|
|Full Form Of LOVE In Messaging||Legs Open Very Easy|
|Full Form Of LOVE In Sports||Lashings of Violent Exercise|
What is love?
Is it a feeling or an action? Is love an emotion or is it something you do? From the most ancient of times to present day, writers, poets and philosophers have asked these questions- trying their utmost to express what love really means. Love is many things to many people. There are multiple types of love that each person feels at different points in their lives. Some say that love can be learned while others believe it’s something you feel. Maybe the truth lies somewhere between what you feel and what you do.
What is the Full form of Love?
A full definition of love is not possible because every person feels love differently. However, there are types of love that most people can relate to. Romantic Love is quite popular but it’s not the only type of love that exists.
What are the different types of love?
1. Platonic Love- This type of love involves friendship with no romantic implications.
2. Romantic Love- When you experience romantic love, you feel an intense attraction towards another person and also strong feelings of affection for them. It is primarily seen in young adults who are beginning to mature sexually and emotionally.
3. Unconditional Love- Unconditional love is also known as pure love. It is one of the strongest types of love because it does not involve any conditions or limitations. For example, a mother’s unconditional love for her child means she loves him no matter what he looks like or who he becomes.
4. Affectionate Love- This is a type of love that involves caring for someone and wanting to please them. It can be demonstrated in many ways, such as through touch or words of appreciation.
5. Passionate Love- Passionate love occurs when two people feel excited and exhilarated by each other’s presence and often involves physical attraction.
Can love be learned?
Many would like to say no while others would like to say yes. Love is not something you can learn by reading books or watching movies; it’s simply an emotion which cannot be described in words. So if love cannot be learned, how does one find it? It is said that everyone has at least one soul mate and if you’re lucky, you may find them and experience true love.
What is the real meaning of love?
Dr.Hazel Bryant of Jamaican origin, love expert and author is a self made love guru. She is the official love-educator of love for all nations across the world with a mission to educate love addicts and teach love cure in order to reduce all forms of violence caused by love related problems.
Dr Bryant has been teachinglove to love addicts since she was only 16 years old at the Jamaican Institute of love, love department.
She is one of the youngest love experts to write her own love book for love addicts which includes all love guidelines and how to avoid love frustrations by applying simple love techniques that even children can learn if taught early enough.
Is love really a thing?
Dr Bryant says love can be described as a thing or love can simply mean love to one person.
Having love for your partner does not always mean you love him/her. Your actions will determine if it’s love or not, not the words spoken out of love addicts mouth because sometimes what you are saying is not what you are thinking.
How do you know you love someone?
Dr Bryant says love is when you love someone for who he/she truly is without trying to change them. It’s about loving their past, present and future even if they are love addicts or love alcoholics.
What does love do?
Dr Bryant says love is an action word which means love helps by bringing out the best
in love addicts. Love makes love addicts appreciate love addict for his/her differences and love becomes stronger by love making love addicts learn to love their own way, not someone else’s way.
Love is patient love does not love in return, love is forever constant and love never fails
Our next question to this Jamaican born love expertwas, “what love is not?”
Love is not love being with someone just to please love addicts. Love does not put love addict first before love addicts own happiness because that will cause love addicts heartbreak and physical destruction